Working capital lines of credit
Commercial owner/occupied mortgage loans
Construction mortgage loans
Mortgage warehousing and securitized loan portfolios, and sales and servicing arrangements
Subordinated debt, mezzanine financing
Syndicated and agented loan transactions, and loan participations
PIDA and local development authority financing
SBA 504 financing
SBA guaranteed financing
Letter of credit and bond credit enhancement
Pace Reich, P.C. is special counsel to the firm and provides to the firm the services of Mr. Reich. Mr. Reich has a practice focused on the areas of Bankruptcy, Corporate law and Commercial Litigation.
Mr. Reich has more than fifty years experience in bankruptcy law. His principal non-bankruptcy practice involves commercial litigation in the federal and state courts.
- Wharton School of The University of Pennsylvania, B. S. in Economics
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, LLB
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U. S. Courts of Appeals for the Third and Ninth Circuits
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Eastern District Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Conference
Presentations and Publications
- Mr. Reich has taught a Practical course on Chapter 11
- Mr. Reich serves as a U.S Bankruptcy court mediator.