Dave Woloshin is the Chairman of the Astor Weiss Personal Injury and Litigation Department.
He has been selected as a Super Lawyer as one of Pennsylvania Top 5% Attorneys for the past 12 years and has secured many six, seven and eight figure verdicts and settlements for his many clients.
He contributes his time and expertise to the Brain Injury Association of Pennsylvania (BIAPA) and the Counsel on Brain Injury (CoBI) where he continues to sit on their Board of Directors. Besides the cases of national importance which he continues to participate in, the most endearing testimonial and the one that continues to bring great pride and inspires Dave to continue working tirelessly for his clients is from the mother of a child who was severely injured in an automobile accident. She wrote “I know you are a busy man but the time and personal attention you gave our family during this difficult time will be remembered for a lifetime.”
This is what drives Dave.
- Temple University, B.A.
- Widener School of Law, J.D
- U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeal for the Third Circuit
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Assoication for Justice
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® 2008-2015
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Brain Injury Association of Pennsylvania
- Consultant to many nursing organizations, non-profit groups and injury treatment centers
- General Counsel to The Women’s Film Festival