Click on image for bio
David Woloshin has represented and advocated for the rights of seriously injured persons and their families for over 30 years. As chair of the Personal Injury Department, Dave brings an insightful perspective that his many clients have learned to expect throughout his career. As a consummate negotiator and litigator Dave has never lost sight of treating his clients with the respect and consideration they deserve regardless of the size of their case. Dave is recognized as a leader in many cases involving national importance and significance.
Recently Woloshin filed a death injury law suit on behalf of three victims and their families of a fatal rollover crash caused by a defective Chinese-made tire. This suit prompted the U.S. tire importer and distributor to ask the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration for help in recalling nearly a half a million Chinese-made light truck tires. Dave believes that this recall may have caused to prevent additional deaths and injury. In the litigation against Mattel, Woloshin filed suit against the importer of millions of Chinese made toys that were recalled due to lead paint and small magnets, to pay for testing for children who may have been affected by the toys.
Regardless of those achievements and his recent selection to the Super Lawyers of Pennsylvania, Dave is equally proud to represent each and every client who contacts him and is humbled by the many letters of appreciation he has received from clients for whom he was able to achieve a measure of justice.
- Temple University, B.A.
- Widener School of Law, J.D
- U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeal for the Third Circuit
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Assoication for Justice
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® 2008-2015
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Brain Injury Association of Pennsylvania
- Consultant to many nursing organizations, non-profit groups and injury treatment centers
- General Counsel to The Women’s Film Festival